- There are now two ways to contact me immediately using either the remind app or the Classdojo app. If you need more information to log in, please let me know.
- We will have a chicken nugget lunch on Wednesday February 8th.
- We will have our school spelling bee. The spelling bee for second through fifth grade will be on Thursday February 9th. If your child is selected. I will be letting you know via email.
- We will have a variety lunch on Wednesday February 15th.
- The second semester payment for Taco Lunch will be due on Wednesday February 15th.
- There will be a tag day on Thursday February 16th.
- There will be a 12:30 dismissal on Friday February 17th.
- We will be using a new behavior system in the classroom. It is called ClassDojo. I have sent home a paper in the Thursday folder explaining how you can see how your child is behaving in the classroom.
- We need some supplies such as red pens and glue sticks. Any donations that can be made would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Math- We will be finishing up division this week. There will be quiz on dividing by 7-12 on Monday. We took a practice quiz on Thursday. There will be a test on dividing by 0-12 on Wednesday February 8th. The math journal entry/math maintenance will be due on February 9th. Please make sure that your child labels their entry correctly and glues the math maintenance into their book. If the journal is not labeled or the math maintenance is not glued in I will be deducting a half point for each. The TenMarks assignment is due on Monday February 6th.
Reading- The reading skill/ strategy is making and confirming predictions. The grammar skill will be contractions. The tests will be taken on Friday this week. The test will cover vocabulary, author’s purpose, irregular verbs, and the weekly spelling words.
Religion- We have prayer service on Monday. We are still working on chapter 6. This chapter is about professing our faith, the Holy Trinity, and the Passover story.
Science- We will continue to work on simple and complex machines.
Social Studies- We have started a new chapter in social studies. This chapter is about goods and services as well as earning, spending, and saving money. The goods and services project is due on Friday February 10th.
Thank you for your support.