- There are now two ways to contact me immediately using either the remind app or the Classdojo app. If you need more information to log in, please let me know.
- Mid-quarter reports was distributed on Friday March 3rd. Please sign and return these as soon as possible.
- We will have a chicken nugget lunch on Wednesday March 8th.
- The second semester payment of chicken nugget lunch will be due on Wednesday March 8th. Please contact Ms. Ferguson if you have any questions.
- If your child is interested in being on the track team the money and permission slips is due by March 20th. Please let me know if you need a new copy of the permission slip.
- There will be a $2 TAG day on Thursday March 9th.
- There will be coffee with the principal on Friday March 10th.
- We will be shopping at the spring book fair on Tuesday March 13th at 10:00 am.
- We will have a taco lunch on Wednesday March 15th.
- The science club will have their March meeting on Thursday March 16th after school until 4:30.
- There will be an HSA meeting at 7:00 pm on Thursday March 16th
- We will have a 12:30 dismissal on Friday March 17th.
Math- We will be finishing up metric measurement on Monday March 6th. The next topic will be time. There will not be a math journal/maintenance this week. The students will receive The TenMarks assignment is due on Monday March 20th.
Reading- The spelling and vocab tests will be taken on Monday March 6th. The reading skill/ strategy is making and confirming predictions. The grammar skill will be matching the correct verb with a pronoun. The tests will be taken on Friday this week. The test will cover vocabulary, making and confirming predictions, pronoun/ verb agreement, and the weekly spelling words.
Religion- We will take the test on chapter 7 on Tuesday March 7th. After this chapter, we will start to prepare for the religion scantron test. I will be sending a list of words home so you can review these words with your child at home.
Science- We will be using our engineering skill to build a boat that can hold the most pennies.
Social Studies- We will be finishing up chapter on earning, spending, and saving money. The test will be next week.
Thank you for your support!