- There are now two ways to contact me immediately using either the remind app or the Classdojo app. If you need more information to log in, please let me know.
- We will have a pizza lunch on Wednesday March 22nd.
- The second semester payment of variety lunch will be due on Wednesday March 22nd. Please contact Ms. Ferguson if you have any questions.
- If your child is interested in being on the track team the money and permission slips is due by March 20th. Please let me know if you need a new copy of the permission slip.
- We will not have school on Friday March 24th.
Math- We will take the time test on Monday March 20th. The students have a practice test to review the concepts. The next topic will be fractions. The math journal/maintenance will be due on Thursday March 23rd. The students will receive The TenMarks assignment is due on Monday March 20th.
Reading- The spelling and vocab tests will be taken on Monday March 20th. The reading skill/ strategy is identifying the theme in a story. The grammar skill will be identifying articles and adjectives. The tests will be taken on Thursday this week. The test will cover vocabulary, identifying the theme, identifying articles and adjectives and the weekly spelling words.
Religion- We are currently preparing for the religion scantron test. I have sent home a list of words home so you can review these words with your child at home.
Science- We will be using our engineering skill to build a boat that can hold the most pennies.
Social Studies- The students will take a test on Monday March 20th. The test will cover chapter 9.
Thank you for your support!