- There are now two ways to contact me immediately using either the remind app or the Classdojo app. If you need more information to log in, please let me know.
- We will celebrate Ash Wednesday with a 9:00 a.m. Mass on Wednesday March 1st.
- We will have a variety lunch on Wednesday March 1st.
- Mid-quarter report will be going out on Friday March 3rd.
- We will have a chicken nugget lunch on Wednesday March 8th.
- The second semester payment of chicken nugget lunch will be due on Wednesday March 8th. Please contact Ms. Ferguson
- There will be a $2 TAG day on Thursday March 9th.
- There will be coffee with the principal on Friday March 10th.
- We will be using a new behavior system in the classroom. It is called ClassDojo. I have sent home a paper in the Thursday folder explaining how you can see how your child is behaving in the classroom.
- Third grade is out of glue sticks. The students use them several times a week so we are going through them quickly. Thank you in advance.
Math- We will continue to learn about measurement. We will be working on metric measurement. We will work on length, weight, and capacity. The math journal entry/math maintenance will be due on March 2nd. Please make sure that your child labels their entry correctly and glues the math maintenance into their book. If the journal is not labeled or the math maintenance is not glued in I will be deducting a half point for each. The TenMarks assignment is due on Monday February 27th.
Reading- The reading, spelling, and vocab tests will be taken on Monday February 27th. The new story will start on Tuesday. The reading skill/ strategy is fact and opinion. The grammar skill will be possessive pronouns. The tests will be taken on Friday this week. The test will cover vocabulary, fact and opinion, possessive pronouns, and the weekly spelling words.
Religion- We will start chapter 7 this week. This chapter will continue the story of Moses and the Israelites.
Science- We will be using our engineering skill to build a boat that can hold the most pennies.
Social Studies- We will be finishing up chapter on earning, spending, and saving money. The test will be next week.
Thank you for your support!