- There are now two ways to contact me immediately using either the remind app or the Classdojo app. If you need more information to log in, please let me know.
- If your child is signed up to attend the basketball clinic, the first clinic will take place on Wednesday March 29th at 3:00.
- The third quarter will end this Friday March 31st.
- Spring uniforms will start on Monday April 3rd.
- We will have our field trip on Tuesday April 4th. We will be leaving at 8:00 am. Chaperones need to be at school by 7:45. We will return to school around 2:30 pm. All students need to have a completely disposable packed lunch for the trip.
- We will have chicken nugget lunch on Wednesday April 5th.
- We will have a TAG day on Thursday April 6th.
- Report cards will be distributed on Friday April 7th. Please sign the envelope and return it to school on Monday.
Math- We will learn more about fractions. The test will take place next week. The math journal/maintenance will be due on Thursday March 30th. The students will receive The TenMarks assignment is due on Monday March 31th.
Reading- The reading skill/ strategy is making judgements about characters in a story. The grammar skill will be identifying adjectives that compare. The tests will be taken on Friday this week. The test will cover vocabulary, making judgements about characters, identifying adjectives that compare, and the weekly spelling words.
Religion- We are currently preparing for the religion scantron test. I have sent home a list of words home so you can review these words with your child at home. The test is scheduled for Friday March 30th.
Science- We will be starting a new topic this week. This topic will be Structures of Life. We will start learning about seeds.
Social Studies- Starting we will be working on character education. This will include lessons on kindness, fairness, respect, etc.
Thank you for your support!